The project :
Located in the Sarthe department, the French city of Ancinnes has undertaken a project to renovate its community gymnasium. The Ancinnes gymnasium is a multi-sports centre used by schools in the surrounding area and local associations. Saint-Gobain Eurocoustic was chosen to propose an acoustic ceiling solution adapted to the requirements of the sporting environment.
The customer's requirements :
- Impact resistance
- Acoustic comfort
- Thermal insulation
Our response :
A solution using Acoustichoc® A 40 1,200 x 600 panels, recognised for their impact resistance and for the acoustic and thermal comfort required to meet the needs of the occupants.
ACOUSTICHOC® A40 WHITE
Acoustichoc® is a high-density, thermo-acoustic stone wool panel, covered with a decorative white or coloured glass fibre mat on the visible side, and reinforced by a grid and natural glass fibre mat on the reverse side.
- Acoustic absorption: Owing to a maximum sound absorption index of αw = 1, the Acoustichoc® A 40 panels are designed to reduce the sound level, often high in these types of premises, and thus improve the acoustic comfort of the occupants.
- Impact resistance: The combination of Acoustichoc® A 40 panels and Euroacoustic Euroclip anti-lift clips ensures that the panels remain in place even if struck by balls or projectiles, and the impact resistance is adapted to gymnasium use for sustainable, long-lasting results.
- Thermal resistance: Acoustichoc® A 40 ceilings have a thermal resistance of 1.10 m².K/W
Key product features :
- Proven impact resistance
- Acoustic absorption: αw = 1
- Available in 7 colours
- Fire reaction: Euroclass A2-s1, d0 for white and A1 for colours
- Resistance to humidity: 100 % flat regardless of the moisture content
- Thermal resistance: 1.10 m². K/W
- IAQ: A+
DOWNLOAD THE DATA SHEET