In Clermont-Ferrand, two former international competitive climbers have opened the first climbing centre in France featuring bouldering, climbing routes and speed climbing, as well as a range of fitness activities. The 1,224 m² climbing arena is open to everyone, irrespective of age, climbing proficiency and fitness.
The customer's requirements :
- Products suited to large areas
- Acoustic comfort
- Aesthetic design and light reflection
Our response :
The solution included ACOUSTISHED® A 40 tiles, which are suitable for large areas and high roofs. White tiles were used to increase the overall level of brightness and highlight the bright colours used on the climbing walls to produce a highly trendy and stylish effect. ACOUSTISHED® A 40 tiles also deliver excellent acoustic performance by absorbing noise and thereby allowing climbers to hear and understand each other.
- The oversize 1500 x 1500 mm modules meet the design constraints inherent in large areas, as well as simplifying installation and creating a more harmonious aesthetic effect.
- Brightness: white ACOUSTISHED® A 40 tiles offer excellent light qualities (light reflection & diffusion, matt finish, pure white, etc.), which reduces eye strain and improves lighting conditions in the building.
Key product features :
- Acoustic absorption: αw = 1
- Fire reaction: A1 for white
- Light reflection: coefficient greater than 87%
- High-density panel
- 1500 x 1000 mm module
- Superior flexural strength
- IAQ: Class A+
- Aesthetic choice: seven veil colours
- Can be fitted in ceilings and walls
DOWNLOAD THE DATA SHEET