- Impact-resistant to 15 km/h
- 6 colors available
- Acoustic absorption : αw = 1.00
- Reaction to fire : A2-s1, d0 (white) and A1 (colors)
- 100% flat irrespective of the Relative Humidity
- IAQ: Class A+
Caracteristics & Performance
- αw = 1.00 : class A / NRC = 1
According to EN 13501-1:
- For white: Euroclass A2-s1, d0.
- For colors: Euroclass A1.
- 100% flat irrespective of the Relative Humidity.
- For significant impacts: Class 3A - certified performance in accordance with the ball test methodology defined in EN 13964 – Annex D and conducted by the MFPA Leipzig GmbH laboratory.
|Withstands more than 36 hard ball impacts at a speed of 15 km/h.|
Environment and health
- Mineral wool is recyclable, and the vast majority of production waste is recycled. The recycled content of the mineral wool of our Acoustichoc® Impact 15 panels is 45%.
- For projects based on LEED®, BREEAM® and HQE™ Green Building certifications, EPD (Environmental Product Declarations) are available. Contact us.
- Eurocoustic is certified to ISO 14001: 2015 "Environmental Management Systems".
- Eurocoustic stone wool is certified by EUCEB (EUropean CErtification Board for mineral wool product).
- Stone wool panels are manufactured with fibers exempt from the carcinogenic classification (European Regulation 1272/2008 as amended by European Regulation 790/2009). According to the International Agency for Research on Cancer, mineral wool is not classifiable as to its carcinogenicity to humans (Group 3).
- DoP no.: 0007-07 (colors) - 0007-06 (white).
Indoor Air Quality
- Acoustichoc® Impact 15 products are classed A+.
Installation & Cleaning
- Installation must conform to the requirements of the DTU 58.1 code of practice, the NF P 68203-1 and 2 standards and other applicable standards and codes of practice according to the type of room.
Acoustichoc® Impact 15 ceiling: 600 x 600 x 22 mm
- T24 or T35 runners should be arranged in parallel lines every 1,200 mm. Every 600 mm, a 1,200 mm cross tee is placed at right angles and a 600 mm cross tee is used to close the 600 mm modules (+4 Euroclips/panel).
Acoustichoc® Impact 15 ceiling: 1,200 x 600 x 22 mm
- T24 or T35 runners should be arranged in parallel lines every 1,200 mm. Every 600 mm, a 1,200 mm cross tee is fitted at right angles.
- You are advised to ensure that air can circulate between the rooms and the plenum to balance the temperature and pressures on each side of the ceiling.
To install an Impact 15 system, the following components are needed per m²:
|600 x 600 x 22 mm||5.6/m²*|
|600 x 1,200 x 22 mm||4.2/m²*|
* Number of clips per m² provided for guidance only; the exact number should be calculated according to the building's configuration.
The perimeter tiles have to be maintained by Quick-Lock® AC49 wall springs (1/tile).
- The surface of Acoustichoc® Impact 15 ceilings does not retain dust, which makes them easier to clean.
- Acoustichoc® Impact 15 ceilings can be cleaned using light brush / vacuum cleaner.
- This type of cleaning will help extend the service life of Acoustichoc® Impact 15 ceilings.
Colors & Dimensions
Fast and flexible logistics, technical assistance, customer service: Saint-Gobain Eurocoustic accompanies you on your projects on a daily and long-term basis.
Since July 1, 2013, the manufacturer has indicated the CE marking on its products and provided Declarations of Performance (DoP) in pursuance of the Construction Products Regulation.
The declaration of performance expresses the performance of construction products in relation to the essential characteristics of those products in accordance with the relevant harmonized technical specifications. Declarations include the following performance characteristics:
- Reaction to fire
- Release of formaldehyde
- Flexural strength
- Acoustic absorption coefficient (αw)
- Thermal conductivity
The Declaration of Performance (DoP) alone provided by the manufacturer is sufficient evidence of the fire reaction performance of our products and can be used in place of the fire classification test reports.