- Resistance to air and water vapor flows
- Thermal resistance: R = 1.10 m². K/W
- Can be fitted beneath a cold roof
- Excell Zone Verte hygiene hallmark for food processing facilities and wineries
- Reaction to fire: A1
- 100% flat irrespective of the moisture content
- Superior flexural strength
- ACERMI certification
Caracteristics & Performance
- 38 mm αw = 0.55 : class D / NRC = 0.50
- Light reflection: The light reflection coefficient is more than 80%.
- White: L = 92% - according to ISO 11664-4.
- Gloss: Matt - The gloss value is - according to ISO 2813.
- Light diffusion: 100% of the light is diffused.
- According to EN 13501-1: Euroclass A1.
- 100% flat irrespective of the moisture content.
|38 mm||1.10 m². K/W|
- Compatible with French thermal building regulations (RT 2012).
Resistance to bending
- According to EN 13964 - Annex F, Acoustished® CV A 40 ceilings are classified as C/130N/m².
- This value should be kept in mind if any mineral wool is to be laid in the plenum.
- @@NOM_PRODUIT@@ panels are resistant to air flow.
Water vapour resistance
- @@NOM_PRODUIT@@ panels are resistant to water vapor flow.
Environment and health
- Mineral wool is recyclable, and the vast majority of production waste is recycled. The recycled content of our Acoustished® CV A 40 panels is 45%.
- For projects based on LEED®, BREEAM® and HQE™ Green Building certifications, EPD (Environmental Product Declarations) are available. Contact us.
- Eurocoustic is certified to ISO 14001: 2015 "Environmental Management Systems".
- Eurocoustic stone wool is certified by EUCEB (EUropean CErtification Board of mineral wool product).
- Stone wool panels are manufactured with fibers exempt from the carcinogenic classification (European Regulation 1272/2008 as amended by European Regulation 790/2009). According to the International Agency for Research on Cancer, mineral wool is not classifiable as to its carcinogenicity to humans (Group 3).
- DoP no.: 0007-08.
Indoor Air Quality
- Acoustished® CV A 40 products are classed A.
- Excell Zone Verte hygiene hallmark
Installation & Cleaning
- Installation must conform to the requirements of the DTU 58.1 code of practice, the NF P 68203-1 and 2 standards and other applicable standards and codes of practice according to the type of room.
- You are advised to ensure that air can circulate between the rooms and the plenum to balance the temperature and pressures on each side of the ceiling.
- Acoustished® CV A 40 ceilings are fitted on T35 grids.
- Tiles can be cut with a craft knife without generating any noise or dust.
- The direction in which the panels should be installed is indicated on the back of the panels.
- The surface of Acoustished® CV A 40 ceilings does not retain dust, which makes them easier to clean.
- Acoustished® CV A 40 ceilings can be cleaned using light brush / vacuum cleaner.
- This type of cleaning will help extend the service life of Acoustished® CV A 40 ceilings.
Colors & Dimensions
Fast and flexible logistics, technical assistance, customer service: Saint-Gobain Eurocoustic accompanies you on your projects on a daily and long-term basis.