- Acoustic absorption: αw = 1
- Reaction to fire: A1 (white) and A2-s1, d0 (colors)
- 100% flat irrespective of the moisture content
- High density panel
- 1,500 x 1,000 mm module
- Full wall system available in 7 EuroColors
- IAQ: Class A+
Caracteristics & Performance
- αw = 1 : classe A / NRC = 1
- Measurements made without plenum.
- Light reflection: The light reflection coefficient is more than 87% for the white veil.
- White: L = 94,80% - according to ISO 11664-4.
- Gloss: Matt - The gloss value is 0.74% with 85° angle - according to ISO 2813.
- Light diffusion: 100% of the light is diffused.
According to EN 13501-1:
- For white: Euroclass A1.
- For colors: Euroclass A2-s1, d0.
- 100% flat irrespective of the moisture content.
- Acoustished® Mural A 80 panels offer thermal resistance measured according to EN 12667 and are ACERMI-certified according to EN 13162:
|77 mm||2,20 m². K/W|
- Compatible with French thermal building regulations (RT 2012).
Resistance to bending
- According to EN 13964 - Annex F, Acoustished® Mural A 80 panels are classified as C/195N/m².
Environment and health
- Mineral wool is recyclable, and the vast majority of production waste is recycled. The recycled content of the mineral wool of our Acoustished® Mural A 80 panels is 45%.
- For projects based on LEED®, BREEAM® and HQE™ Green Building certifications, EPD (Environmental Product Declarations) are available. Contact us.
- Eurocoustic is certified to ISO 14001: 2015 "Environmental Management Systems".
- Eurocoustic stone wool is certified by EUCEB (EUropean CErtification Board for mineral wool product).
- Stone wool panels are manufactured with fibers exempt from the carcinogenic classification (European Regulation 1272/2008 as amended by European Regulation 790/2009). According to the International Agency for Research on Cancer, mineral wool is not classifiable as to its carcinogenicity to humans (Group 3).
- DoP no.: 0007-12 (white) - 0007-13 (colors).
Indoor Air Quality
- Acoustished® Mural A 80 products are classed A+.
Installation & Cleaning
- Acoustished® Mural A 80 panels can be installed in walls, with at a minimun height of 2,0 m, with Eurocoustic's specific accessories (fixing clips and finish profiles) and Quick-Lock® grids. See installation recommendations and our installation video on www.eurocoustic.com.
- Acoustished® Mural A 80 panels are rigid, easily handled and cut with a craft knife and are fitted on T35 grids.
- The surface of Acoustished® Mural A 80 panels does not retain dust, which makes them easier to clean.
- Acoustished® Mural A 80 panels can be cleaned using light brush / vacuum cleaner.
- This type of cleaning will help extend the service life of Acoustished® Mural A 80 panels.
Colors & Dimensions
Fast and flexible logistics, technical assistance, customer service: Saint-Gobain Eurocoustic accompanies you on your projects on a daily and long-term basis.
Since July 1, 2013, the manufacturer has indicated the CE marking on its products and provided Declarations of Performance (DoP) in pursuance of the Construction Products Regulation.
The declaration of performance expresses the performance of construction products in relation to the essential characteristics of those products in accordance with the relevant harmonized technical specifications. Declarations include the following performance characteristics:
- Reaction to fire
- Release of formaldehyde
- Flexural strength
- Acoustic absorption coefficient (αw)
- Thermal conductivity
The Declaration of Performance (DoP) alone provided by the manufacturer is sufficient evidence of the fire reaction performance of our products and can be used in place of the fire classification test reports.