- Grid suitable for humid and corrosive environments.
- Specific coating complying with the requirements for Class C and D* protection as defined in EN 13964 (*based on an expert opinion).
Caracteristics & Performance
According to EN 13964:
- For white: Euroclass A1.
- Refer to the datasheet and DoP.
- Corro-Plus EF T24 Hook-On system grids belong to Class C-D* according to the EN 13964 standard on suspended ceilings.
* Based on an expert opinion.
- DoP no.: 0007-100.
Indoor Air Quality
- Corro-Plus EF T24 Hook-On system products are classed A+.
Installation & Cleaning
- Corro-Plus EF T24 Hook-On system grids must be fitted in accordance with the requirements of the DTU 58.1 code of practice, the NF P 68203-1 and 2 standards and other applicable standards and codes of practice according to the type of room.
- Installation must conform to the allowable loads specified in the Eurocoustic datasheets to ensure that the suspension system is safe and suited to the installed load.
Colors & Dimensions
Fast and flexible logistics, technical assistance, customer service: Saint-Gobain Eurocoustic accompanies you on your projects on a daily and long-term basis.