- Complete range for ensuring a perfect finish around the ceiling.
- Hollow joint version for creating a shadow effect along the wall and concealing any wall irregularities.
- Bendable for a flawless finish around posts or curved walls.
- Clip-on channels combined with anti-lift accessories for securing tiles cut along the edge.
- F profile to accommodate a change in level or ceiling drop.
Caracteristics & Performance
According to EN 13964:
- For white: Euroclass A1.
- For colors: Euroclass A2, s1, d0 - A1
- Refer to the datasheet and DoP.
- Edge profiles belong to Class B according to the EN 13964 standard on suspended ceilings. Class C or D* for Corro-Plus
* based on an expert opinion.
- Edge profiles are available in standard white, black and Grey, depending on the reference.
- The 24x19 corner trim is also available in Ultramatt Black, as well as the 43 Eurocolors compatible with Eurocolors tiles.
- Visual consistency between tiles and grids has been checked by a color specialist.
- DoP no.: 0007-106.
Indoor Air Quality
- Edge profiles products are classed A+.
Installation & Cleaning
- Edge profiles must be fitted in accordance with the requirements of the DTU 58.1 code of practice, the NF P 68203-1 and 2 standards and other applicable standards and codes of practice according to the type of room.
Colors & Dimensions
Fast and flexible logistics, technical assistance, customer service: Saint-Gobain Eurocoustic accompanies you on your projects on a daily and long-term basis.
Since July 1, 2013, the manufacturer has indicated the CE marking on its products and provided Declarations of Performance (DoP) in pursuance of the Construction Products Regulation.
The declaration of performance expresses the performance of construction products in relation to the essential characteristics of those products in accordance with the relevant harmonized technical specifications. Declarations include the following performance characteristics:
- Reaction to fire
- Release of formaldehyde
- Flexural strength
- Acoustic absorption coefficient (αw)
- Thermal conductivity
The Declaration of Performance (DoP) alone provided by the manufacturer is sufficient evidence of the fire reaction performance of our products and can be used in place of the fire classification test reports.