- Complete range for ensuring a perfect finish around the ceiling.
- Hollow joint version for creating a shadow effect along the wall and concealing any wall irregularities.
- Bendable for a flawless finish around posts or curved walls.
- Clip-on channels combined with anti-lift accessories for securing tiles cut along the edge.
- F profile to accommodate a change in level or ceiling drop.
Caracteristics & Performance
According to EN 13964:
- For white: Euroclass A1.
- For colors: Euroclass A2, s1, d0 - A1
- Refer to the datasheet and DoP.
- Edge profiles belong to Class B according to the EN 13964 standard on suspended ceilings. Class C or D* for Corro-Plus
* based on an expert opinion.
- Edge profiles are available in standard white, black and Grey, depending on the reference.
- The 24x19 corner trim is also available in Ultramatt Black, as well as the 43 Eurocolors compatible with Eurocolors tiles.
- Visual consistency between tiles and grids has been checked by a color specialist.
- DoP no.: 0007-106.
Indoor Air Quality
- Products Edge profiles are class A+.
Installation & Cleaning
- Edge profiles must be fitted in accordance with the requirements of the DTU 58.1 code of practice, the NF P 68203-1 and 2 standards and other applicable standards and codes of practice according to the type of room.
Colors & Dimensions
Fast and flexible logistics, technical assistance, customer service: Saint-Gobain Eurocoustic accompanies you on your projects on a daily and long-term basis.