- Acoustic absorption: αw = 0.90
- Reaction to fire: A1
- Light reflection: coefficient
- 100% flat irrespective of the moisture content
- High density panel
- Smooth, satin and bright finish
- Painted edges and face
- Washable with a wet sponge
Caracteristics & Performance
- Light reflection: The light reflection coefficient is for white.
- White: L = 95.6% - according to ISO 11664-4.
- Gloss: Matt - The gloss value is 2,54 % avec un angle de 85° - according to ISO 2813.
- Light diffusion: > 99 % of the light is diffused.
- According to EN 13501-1: Euroclass A1
- 100% flat irrespective of the moisture content.
Environment and health
- Mineral wool is recyclable, and the vast majority of production waste is recycled. The recycled content of our Ermes® E 15 panels is 45%.
- For projects based on NF HQE™, LEED® and BREEAM® construction principles, the verified environmental and health product declarations are available at www.inies.fr. Please contact us for more information about environmental certification.
- Eurocoustic is certified to ISO 14001: 2004 "Environmental Management Systems".
- Stone wool panels are manufactured with fibers exempt from the carcinogenic classification (European Regulation 1272/2008 as amended by European Regulation 790/2009). According to the International Agency for Research on Cancer, mineral wool is not classifiable as to its carcinogenicity to humans (Group 3).
- DoP no.: 0007-04.
Indoor Air Quality
- Products Ermes® E 15 are class A.
Installation & Cleaning
- Installation must conform to the requirements of the DTU 58.1 code of practice, the NF P 68203-1 and 2 standards and other applicable standards and codes of practice according to the type of room.
- You are advised to ensure that air can circulate between the rooms and the plenum to balance the temperature and pressures on each side of the ceiling.
- Ermes® E 15 ceilings are fitted on T15 - T15 joint creux - T24 grids.
- Tiles can be cut with a craft knife without generating any noise or dust.
- The painted surface of Ermes® E 15 ceilings does not retain dust, which makes them easier to clean.
- Ermes® E 15 ceilings can be cleaned using light brush, vacuum cleaner, compressed air, wet sponge (with or without detergent), dry or wet steam + dry cloth.
- This type of cleaning will help extend the service life of Ermes® E 15 ceilings.
Colors & Dimensions
Fast and flexible logistics, technical assistance, customer service: Saint-Gobain Eurocoustic accompanies you on your projects on a daily and long-term basis.