- Reduced acoustic reverberation
- Ensures acoustic correction without affecting the room's volume and natural light
- 100% flat irrespective of the moisture content
- A wide range of colors
- Constraint-free installation with variable spacing and heights
Caracteristics & Performance
- According to EN 13501-1: according to the filling panel.
- Our panels are guaranteed to lose none of their rigidity in humid conditions.
- Pools: due to the risk of corrosion in chlorine environments, contact us for details about our range of frames and accessories with superior anti-corrosion protection.
Environment and health
- Mineral wool is recyclable, and the vast majority of production waste is recycled. The recycled content of our Eurobaffle® panels is 45%.
- For projects based on LEED®, BREEAM® and HQE™ Green Building certifications, EPD (Environmental Product Declarations) are available. Contact us.
- Eurocoustic is certified to ISO 14001: 2015 "Environmental Management Systems".
- Eurocoustic stone wool is certified by EUCEB (EUropean CErtification Board for mineral wool product).
- Stone wool panels are manufactured with fibers exempt from the carcinogenic classification (European Regulation 1272/2008 as amended by European Regulation 790/2009). According to the International Agency for Research on Cancer, mineral wool is not classifiable as to its carcinogenicity to humans (Group 3).
- DoP no.: 0007-01 (white) - 0007-02 (colors) - 0007-04 (Boreal finish).
Indoor Air Quality
- Eurobaffle® products are classed according to the filling panel.
Installation & Cleaning
- The product must be fitted in accordance with the requirements of the DTU 58.1 code of practice, the NF P 68203-1 and 2 standards and other applicable standards and codes of practice according to the type of room.
Colors & Dimensions
Fast and flexible logistics, technical assistance, customer service: Saint-Gobain Eurocoustic accompanies you on your projects on a daily and long-term basis.
Since July 1, 2013, the manufacturer has indicated the CE marking on its products and provided Declarations of Performance (DoP) in pursuance of the Construction Products Regulation.
The declaration of performance expresses the performance of construction products in relation to the essential characteristics of those products in accordance with the relevant harmonized technical specifications. Declarations include the following performance characteristics:
- Reaction to fire
- Release of formaldehyde
- Flexural strength
- Acoustic absorption coefficient (αw)
- Thermal conductivity
The Declaration of Performance (DoP) alone provided by the manufacturer is sufficient evidence of the fire reaction performance of our products and can be used in place of the fire classification test reports.