- Additional thermal-acoustic insulation
- For masonry partitions, plenums and dry walls
- Reaction to fire: A1
Caracteristics & Performance
- Eurolene® panels can be used to create high-performance partitions with insulation values from 30 to 60 dB depending on the design.
- According to EN 13501-1: Euroclass A1.
- Eurolene® 603 panels, thickness 160 mm are essential products for obtaining REI 30-rated fire resistance for Tonga® A 22, Tonga® A 40, Tonga® E 20, Tonga® Ultra Clean A 22, Tonga® Ultra Clean A 40, Tonga® Ultra Clean E 20, Acoustichoc® A 22, Acoustichoc® A 40 and Alizé® ceilings on a timber supporting structure.
- 100% flat irrespective of the moisture content.
- Immune to variations in atmospheric humidity and water vapor coming through the walls.
- Non-hydrophilic (Veritas test report no. DEM 7 91 463).
- Tests conducted according to the NF P 75.302 standard have shown that Eurolene® panels are completely resistant to water penetration caused by gravity.
- Eurolene® products do not retain water and can withstand accidental infiltration without any deterioration.
- According to EN 12667, Eurolene® ceilings offer thermal resistance of:
|603||160 mm||30 kg/m3||R = 4.30 m². K/W|
|604||45 mm||40 kg/m3||R = 1.20 m². K/W|
|605||50 mm||50 kg/m3||R = 1.40 m². K/W|
|607||50 mm||70 kg/m3||R = 1.40 m². K/W|
|609||50 mm||90 kg/m3||R = 1.40 m². K/W|
Environment and health
- Mineral wool is recyclable, and the vast majority of production waste is recycled. The recycled content of the mineral wool of our Eurolene® panels is 45%.
- For projects based on LEED®, BREEAM® and HQE™ Green Building certifications, EPD (Environmental Product Declarations) are available. Contact us.
- Eurocoustic is certified to ISO 14001: 2015 "Environmental Management Systems".
- Eurocoustic stone wool is certified by EUCEB (EUropean CErtification Board for mineral wool product).
- Stone wool panels are manufactured with fibers exempt from the carcinogenic classification (European Regulation 1272/2008 as amended by European Regulation 790/2009). According to the International Agency for Research on Cancer, mineral wool is not classifiable as to its carcinogenicity to humans (Group 3).
- DoP no.: 100 (Eurolene® 603 and 604) and 101 (Eurolene® 605, 607 and 609).
Indoor Air Quality
- Eurolene® products are classed B.
Since July 1, 2013, the manufacturer has indicated the CE marking on its products and provided Declarations of Performance (DoP) in pursuance of the Construction Products Regulation.
The declaration of performance expresses the performance of construction products in relation to the essential characteristics of those products in accordance with the relevant harmonized technical specifications. Declarations include the following performance characteristics:
- Reaction to fire
- Release of formaldehyde
- Flexural strength
- Acoustic absorption coefficient (αw)
- Thermal conductivity
The Declaration of Performance (DoP) alone provided by the manufacturer is sufficient evidence of the fire reaction performance of our products and can be used in place of the fire classification test reports.