- Stylish solution for providing additional acoustic absorption
- Structured volumes and spaces
- Large choice of colors and designs
- 100% flat irrespective of the Relative Humidity
- High-density panel
Caracteristics & Performance
- The Insula® island ceiling concept enhances the acoustic performance of the decorative panels used to fill the ceiling through a combination of direct and indirect absorption.
- According to EN 13501-1: According to the filling panel.
- 100% flat irrespective of the Relative Humidity.
Environment and health
- Mineral wool is recyclable, and the vast majority of production waste is recycled. The recycled content of the mineral wool of our panels is 45%.
- For projects based on LEED®, BREEAM® and HQE™ Green Building certifications, EPD (Environmental Product Declarations) are available. Contact us.
- Eurocoustic is certified to ISO 14001: 2015 "Environmental Management Systems".
- Eurocoustic stone wool is certified by EUCEB (EUropean CErtification Board for mineral wool product).
- Stone wool panels are manufactured with fibers exempt from the carcinogenic classification (European Regulation 1272/2008 as amended by European Regulation 790/2009). According to the International Agency for Research on Cancer, mineral wool is not classifiable as to its carcinogenicity to humans (Group 3).
- N° DoP no.: 0007-109.
Indoor Air Quality
- According to the filling panel.
Installation & Cleaning
- Standard kit including frame + grids + accessories (only provide tiles, hangers and high fixing elements, depending on the type of tile, wood, concrete, steel, etc.)
- See installation recommendations on www.eurocoustic.com.
Colors & Dimensions
Fast and flexible logistics, technical assistance, customer service: Saint-Gobain Eurocoustic accompanies you on your projects on a daily and long-term basis.
Since July 1, 2013, the manufacturer has indicated the CE marking on its products and provided Declarations of Performance (DoP) in pursuance of the Construction Products Regulation.
The declaration of performance expresses the performance of construction products in relation to the essential characteristics of those products in accordance with the relevant harmonized technical specifications. Declarations include the following performance characteristics:
- Reaction to fire
- Release of formaldehyde
- Flexural strength
- Acoustic absorption coefficient (αw)
- Thermal conductivity
The Declaration of Performance (DoP) alone provided by the manufacturer is sufficient evidence of the fire reaction performance of our products and can be used in place of the fire classification test reports.