- Stylish solution for providing additional acoustic absorption
- Structured volumes and spaces
- > 40 colors available
- Reaction to fire: selon la dalle de remplissage
- 100% flat irrespective of the moisture content
- High-density panel
Caracteristics & Performance
- The Insula® island ceiling concept enhances the acoustic performance of the decorative panels used to fill the ceiling through a combination of direct and indirect absorption.
- According to EN 13501-1: selon la dalle de remplissage
- 100% flat irrespective of the moisture content.
Environment and health
- Mineral wool is recyclable, and the vast majority of production waste is recycled. The recycled content of our Insula® panels is 45%.
- For projects based on NF HQE™, LEED® and BREEAM® construction principles, the verified environmental and health product declarations are available at www.inies.fr. Please contact us for more information about environmental certification.
- Eurocoustic is certified to ISO 14001: 2004 "Environmental Management Systems".
- Stone wool panels are manufactured with fibers exempt from the carcinogenic classification (European Regulation 1272/2008 as amended by European Regulation 790/2009). According to the International Agency for Research on Cancer, mineral wool is not classifiable as to its carcinogenicity to humans (Group 3).
Installation & Cleaning
- Standard kit comprising: frame + grids + accessories. Hangers and upper fixing components must be obtained separately according to the type of supporting structure (timber, concrete, steel, etc.).
Step 1: Preparation
- Collect all profiles and parts
- Snap the Cross-Lock brackets in the correct slots
- Mount the bracket in the correct direction.
Step 2: Installing the primary beams
- Mount suspension points and hangers in the indicated positions
- Suspended primary beams onto the hangers
- Adjust the height and level the profiles.
Step 3: Installing the secondary beams
- Start in the middle.
- Rotate the beams onto the legs of the Cross-Lock brackets
- Secure the connection
- Mount the cross-tees
- Add the cross-tee clips.
Step 4: Installing the Insula® 76A edges
- Widest flange below
- Mount the fixation brackets
- Slide and snap the edges and corner in position
- Secure the connections with the screws.
Step 5: Installing the panels
- First, mount the panels underneath the primary beams
- Slide the panels underneath the profiles.
Colors & Dimensions
Fast and flexible logistics, technical assistance, customer service: Saint-Gobain Eurocoustic accompanies you on your projects on a daily and long-term basis.