- Stylish solution for providing additional acoustic absorption
- Structured volumes and spaces
- Large choice of colors and designs
- 100% flat irrespective of the moisture content
- High-density panel
Caracteristics & Performance
- The @@NOM_PRODUIT@@ island ceiling concept enhances the acoustic performance of the decorative panels used to fill the ceiling through a combination of direct and indirect absorption.
- According to EN 13501-1: Selon la dalle de remplissage.
- 100% flat irrespective of the moisture content.
Environment and health
For filling panels :
- Mineral wool is recyclable, and the vast majority of production waste is recycled. The recycled content of our Insula® panels is 45%.
- For projects based on LEED®, BREEAM® and HQE™ Green Building certifications, EPD (Environmental Product Declarations) are available. Contact us.
- Eurocoustic is certified to ISO 14001: 2015 "Environmental Management Systems".
- Eurocoustic stone wool is certified by EUCEB (EUropean CErtification Board of mineral wool product).
- Stone wool panels are manufactured with fibers exempt from the carcinogenic classification (European Regulation 1272/2008 as amended by European Regulation 790/2009). According to the International Agency for Research on Cancer, mineral wool is not classifiable as to its carcinogenicity to humans (Group 3).
Installation & Cleaning
- Standard kit including frame + grids + accessories (only provide tiles, hangers and high fixing elements, depending on the type of tile, wood, concrete, steel, etc.)
- See installation recommendations on www.eurocoustic.com.
Colors & Dimensions
Fast and flexible logistics, technical assistance, customer service: Saint-Gobain Eurocoustic accompanies you on your projects on a daily and long-term basis.