- Retains natural light.
- Improves air circulation in the room.
- Combines direct and indirect acoustic absorption.
- System especially suited to designing large islands.
- Superior flexibility for creating room-sized islands.
- Compatible with all types of tile.
Caracteristics & Performance
According to EN 13964:
- For white: Euroclass A2-S1, d0 - A1.
- Refer to the product datasheet and DoP.
- Les Plafond Ilôt Insula® 76A appartiennent à la classe B, selon la norme Plafonds Suspendus NF EN 13964.
- DoP no.: 0007-100 et 0007-109.
Indoor Air Quality
- Products Insula® 76A island ceiling are class A+.
Installation & Cleaning
- Insula® 76A island ceiling must be fitted in accordance with the recommendations specified in the Eurocoustic datasheets and installation guides.
Colors & Dimensions
Fast and flexible logistics, technical assistance, customer service: Saint-Gobain Eurocoustic accompanies you on your projects on a daily and long-term basis.