- Acoustic absorption: αw = 0,90
- Reaction to fire: A1
- 100% flat irrespective of the Relative Humidity
- Reverse side veil
Caracteristics & Performance
- αw = 0.90 : class A / NRC = 0.85
- According to EN 13501-1: Euroclass A1.
- 100% flat irrespective of the Relative Humidity.
Environment and health
- Mineral wool is recyclable, and the vast majority of production waste is recycled. The recycled content of the mineral wool of our Minerval® A 12 panels is 45%.
- For projects based on LEED®, BREEAM® and HQE™ Green Building certifications, EPD (Environmental Product Declarations) are available. Contact us.
- Eurocoustic is certified to ISO 14001: 2015 "Environmental Management Systems".
- Eurocoustic stone wool is certified by EUCEB (EUropean CErtification Board for mineral wool product).
- Stone wool panels are manufactured with fibers exempt from the carcinogenic classification (European Regulation 1272/2008 as amended by European Regulation 790/2009). According to the International Agency for Research on Cancer, mineral wool is not classifiable as to its carcinogenicity to humans (Group 3).
- DoP no.: 0007-01.
Indoor Air Quality
- Minerval® A 12 products are classed A+.
Installation & Cleaning
- Installation must conform to the requirements of the DTU 58.1 code of practice, the NF P 68203-1 and 2 standards and other applicable standards and codes of practice according to the type of room.
- You are advised to ensure that air can circulate between the rooms and the plenum to balance the temperature and pressures on each side of the ceiling.
- Minerval® A 12 ceilings are fitted on T15 - T24 grids.
- Tiles can be cut with a craft knife without generating any noise or dust.
- The direction in which the panels should be installed is indicated on the back of the panels.
- Contact us if any mineral wool is to be laid in the plenum.
- The surface of Minerval® A 12 ceilings does not retain dust, which makes them easier to clean.
- Minerval® A 12 ceilings can be cleaned using light brush / vacuum cleaner.
- This type of cleaning will help extend the service life of Minerval® A 12 ceilings.
Colors & Dimensions
Fast and flexible logistics, technical assistance, customer service: Saint-Gobain Eurocoustic accompanies you on your projects on a daily and long-term basis.
Since July 1, 2013, the manufacturer has indicated the CE marking on its products and provided Declarations of Performance (DoP) in pursuance of the Construction Products Regulation.
The declaration of performance expresses the performance of construction products in relation to the essential characteristics of those products in accordance with the relevant harmonized technical specifications. Declarations include the following performance characteristics:
- Reaction to fire
- Release of formaldehyde
- Flexural strength
- Acoustic absorption coefficient (αw)
- Thermal conductivity
The Declaration of Performance (DoP) alone provided by the manufacturer is sufficient evidence of the fire reaction performance of our products and can be used in place of the fire classification test reports.