- Freedom of creation
- High Definition printing
- From one tile
- Validated performances
Caracteristics & Performance
- αw = 0.95 : class A / NRC = 0.95
- According to the EN 13501-1 standard: the fire reaction of MyConcept varies with the coverage rate* of the visual on the tile. Please contact us.
Coverage rate of the visual on the tile: ratio between the printed surface and the whole surface of the tile.
- 100% flat irrespective of the moisture content.
Environment and health
- Mineral wool is recyclable, and the vast majority of production waste is recycled. The recycled content of the mineral wool of our MyConcept A 22 panels is 45%.
- For projects based on LEED®, BREEAM® and HQE™ Green Building certifications, EPD (Environmental Product Declarations) are available. Contact us.
- Eurocoustic is certified to ISO 14001: 2015 "Environmental Management Systems".
- Eurocoustic stone wool is certified by EUCEB (EUropean CErtification Board for mineral wool product).
- Stone wool panels are manufactured with fibers exempt from the carcinogenic classification (European Regulation 1272/2008 as amended by European Regulation 790/2009). According to the International Agency for Research on Cancer, mineral wool is not classifiable as to its carcinogenicity to humans (Group 3).
N°DoP : 0007-02 and 0007-16.
Indoor Air Quality
- MyConcept A 22 products are classed A+.
Installation & Cleaning
- Installation must conform to the requirements of the DTU 58.1 code of practice, the NF P 68203-1 and 2 standards and other applicable standards and codes of practice according to the type of room.
- You are advised to ensure that air can circulate between the rooms and the plenum to balance the temperature and pressures on each side of the ceiling.
- MyConcept A 22 ceilings are fitted on T15 - T24 grids.
- Tiles can be cut with a craft knife without generating any noise or dust.
- Contact us if any stone wool is to be laid in the plenum.
- The surface of MyConcept A 22 ceilings does not retain dust, which makes them easier to clean.
- MyConcept A 22 ceilings can be cleaned using light brush / vacuum cleaner.
- This type of cleaning will help extend the service life of MyConcept A 22 ceilings.
Since July 1, 2013, the manufacturer has indicated the CE marking on its products and provided Declarations of Performance (DoP) in pursuance of the Construction Products Regulation.
The declaration of performance expresses the performance of construction products in relation to the essential characteristics of those products in accordance with the relevant harmonized technical specifications. Declarations include the following performance characteristics:
- Reaction to fire
- Release of formaldehyde
- Flexural strength
- Acoustic absorption coefficient (αw)
- Thermal conductivity
The Declaration of Performance (DoP) alone provided by the manufacturer is sufficient evidence of the fire reaction performance of our products and can be used in place of the fire classification test reports.