- Can be used to fit removable partitions.
- System for concealing fixing holes if removing partitions.
Caracteristics & Performance
According to EN 13964:
- For white: Euroclass A1.
- For steel: Euroclass
- Refer to the datasheet and DoP.
- Omega System belong to Class B according to the EN 13964 standard on suspended ceilings.
- DoP no.: 0007-103.
Indoor Air Quality
- Omega System products are classed A+.
- @@NOM_PRODUIT@@ are Class @@QUALITE_AIR_INTERIEUR@@
Installation & Cleaning
- Omega System must be fitted in accordance with the recommendations specified in the Eurocoustic datasheets.
Colors & Dimensions
Fast and flexible logistics, technical assistance, customer service: Saint-Gobain Eurocoustic accompanies you on your projects on a daily and long-term basis.
Since July 1, 2013, the manufacturer has indicated the CE marking on its products and provided Declarations of Performance (DoP) in pursuance of the Construction Products Regulation.
The declaration of performance expresses the performance of construction products in relation to the essential characteristics of those products in accordance with the relevant harmonized technical specifications. Declarations include the following performance characteristics:
- Reaction to fire
- Release of formaldehyde
- Flexural strength
- Acoustic absorption coefficient (αw)
- Thermal conductivity
The Declaration of Performance (DoP) alone provided by the manufacturer is sufficient evidence of the fire reaction performance of our products and can be used in place of the fire classification test reports.