- High mechanical performance.
- Can be used for long distances between suspension points: up to 6.50 m.
- Withstands very heavy distributed loads up to 50 kg/m².
- Choice according to the charts and depending on the building's configuration.
- Complete system.
- Complete turnkey system.
- Compatible with all types of load-bearing structures.
- Compatible with Eurocoustic acoustic ceilings (grids and tiles).
Caracteristics & Performance
According to EN 13964:
- For white: Euroclass A1.
- For steel: Euroclass
- Refer to the datasheet and DoP.
- Primary Carrier System belongs to Class B according to the EN 13964 standard on suspended ceilings.
- Primary Carrier System is available in galvanized steel or pre-lacquered standard white. Promoting the visual homogeneity between the tiles and the grids.
- DoP no.: 0007-101.
Indoor Air Quality
- Primary Carrier System products are classed A+.
Installation & Cleaning
- The Primary Carrier System must be used when the height of the plenum is greater than 2.0 m (refer to the relevant DTU code of practice for longer spans).Installation must conform to the recommendations and allowable loads specified in the Eurocoustic's datasheets to ensure that the system is safe and suited to the installed load.
- It is recommanded to provide air flow between the rooms and the plenum to balance temperature and pressure on both sides of the ceiling
Colors & Dimensions
Since July 1, 2013, the manufacturer has indicated the CE marking on its products and provided Declarations of Performance (DoP) in pursuance of the Construction Products Regulation.
The declaration of performance expresses the performance of construction products in relation to the essential characteristics of those products in accordance with the relevant harmonized technical specifications. Declarations include the following performance characteristics:
- Reaction to fire
- Release of formaldehyde
- Flexural strength
- Acoustic absorption coefficient (αw)
- Thermal conductivity
The Declaration of Performance (DoP) alone provided by the manufacturer is sufficient evidence of the fire reaction performance of our products and can be used in place of the fire classification test reports.