- Additional thermal-acoustic insulation
- Can be incorporated into insulating covers, baffles, partitions and insulating cladding
- Acoustic absorption: αw = up to 1 (50 mm)
- Reaction to fire: A1
- 100% flat irrespective of the moisture content
- Thermal resistance of 1.35 m². K/W
Caracteristics & Performance
- 30 mm (70 kg/m3) : αw = 0.65 (MH) : class C / NRC = 0.80
- 50 mm (50 kg/m3) : αw = 0.95 : class A / NRC = 0.90
- 50 mm (70 kg/m3) : αw = 1 : class A / NRC = 1
Measurements made without plenum.
- According to EN 13501-1: Euroclass A1.
- 100% flat irrespective of the moisture content.
- According to EN 13162, Protisol® ceilings offer thermal resistance of:
|Protisol® 05||50 mm||50 kg/m3||R = 1.35 m². K/W|
|Protisol® 07||30 mm||70 kg/m3||R = 1.35 m². K/W|
|Protisol® 07||50 mm||70 kg/m3||R = 1.35 m². K/W|
Environment and health
- Mineral wool is recyclable, and the vast majority of production waste is recycled.
- For projects based on LEED®, BREEAM® and HQE™ Green Building certifications, EPD (Environmental Product Declarations) are available. Contact us.
- Eurocoustic is certified to ISO 14001: 2015 "Environmental Management Systems".
- Eurocoustic stone wool is certified by EUCEB (EUropean CErtification Board of mineral wool product).
- Stone wool panels are manufactured with fibers exempt from the carcinogenic classification (European Regulation 1272/2008 as amended by European Regulation 790/2009). According to the International Agency for Research on Cancer, mineral wool is not classifiable as to its carcinogenicity to humans (Group 3).
- DoP no.: 0001-104.