- Additional thermal-acoustic insulation
- Can be incorporated into insulating covers, baffles, partitions and insulating cladding
- Acoustic absorption: αw = up to 1 (50 mm)
- Reaction to fire:
- flat irrespective of the moisture content
- Thermal resistance of 1.35 m². K/W
Caracteristics & Performance
- According to EN 13501-1: Euroclass
- flat irrespective of the moisture content.
- Protisol® ceilings offer thermal resistance of:
|50 mm||1.35 m². K/W|
Environment and health
- Mineral wool is recyclable, and the vast majority of production waste is recycled.
- For projects based on NF HQE™, LEED® and BREEAM® construction principles, the verified environmental and health product declarations are available at www.inies.fr. Please contact us for more information about environmental certification.
- Eurocoustic is certified to ISO 14001: 2004 "Environmental Management Systems".
- Stone wool panels are manufactured with fibers exempt from the carcinogenic classification (European Regulation 1272/2008 as amended by European Regulation 790/2009). According to the International Agency for Research on Cancer, mineral wool is not classifiable as to its carcinogenicity to humans (Group 3).
- DoP no.: 0001-101.