- Additional thermal-acoustic insulation
- Can be incorporated into insulating covers, baffles, partitions and insulating cladding
- Acoustic absorption: αw = up to 1 (50 mm)
- Reaction to fire: A1
- 100% flat irrespective of the moisture content
- Thermal resistance of 1.35 m². K/W
Caracteristics & Performance
- 30 mm (70 kg/m3) : αw = 0.65 (MH) : class C / NRC = 0.80
- 50 mm (50 kg/m3) : αw = 0.95 : class A / NRC = 0.90
- 50 mm (70 kg/m3) : αw = 1 : class A / NRC = 1
Measurements made without plenum.
- According to EN 13501-1: Euroclass A1.
- 100% flat irrespective of the moisture content.
- According to EN 13162, Protisol® panels offer thermal resistance of:
|Protisol® 05||50 mm||50 kg/m3||R = 1.35 m². K/W|
|Protisol® 07||30 mm||70 kg/m3||R = 1.35 m². K/W|
|Protisol® 07||50 mm||70 kg/m3||R = 1.35 m². K/W|
Environment and health
- Mineral wool is recyclable, and the vast majority of production waste is recycled.
- For projects based on LEED®, BREEAM® and HQE™ Green Building certifications, EPD (Environmental Product Declarations) are available. Contact us.
- Eurocoustic is certified to ISO 14001: 2015 "Environmental Management Systems".
- Eurocoustic stone wool is certified by EUCEB (EUropean CErtification Board for mineral wool product).
- Stone wool panels are manufactured with fibers exempt from the carcinogenic classification (European Regulation 1272/2008 as amended by European Regulation 790/2009). According to the International Agency for Research on Cancer, mineral wool is not classifiable as to its carcinogenicity to humans (Group 3).
- DoP no.: 0001-104.
Indoor Air Quality
- Protisol® products are classed B.
Since July 1, 2013, the manufacturer has indicated the CE marking on its products and provided Declarations of Performance (DoP) in pursuance of the Construction Products Regulation.
The declaration of performance expresses the performance of construction products in relation to the essential characteristics of those products in accordance with the relevant harmonized technical specifications. Declarations include the following performance characteristics:
- Reaction to fire
- Release of formaldehyde
- Flexural strength
- Acoustic absorption coefficient (αw)
- Thermal conductivity
The Declaration of Performance (DoP) alone provided by the manufacturer is sufficient evidence of the fire reaction performance of our products and can be used in place of the fire classification test reports.