- Ideal solution for fitting removable partitions with a semi-exposed grid.
- Perfectly suited to the building's layout.
- Can be used to install sound barriers in the plenum.
- Non-perforated hollow joint solution: no traces if the partition is removed.
Caracteristics & Performance
According to EN 13964:
- For white: Euroclass A1.
- For colors: Euroclass A2-S1, d0
- Refer to the datasheet and DoP.
- System of non-perforated hollow joint rails or bandrasters grids belong to Class B according to the EN 13964 standard on suspended ceilings.
- DoP no.: 0007-103.
Indoor Air Quality
- System of non-perforated hollow joint rails or bandrasters products are classed A+.
Installation & Cleaning
- System of non-perforated hollow joint rails or bandrasters must be fitted in accordance with the requirements of the DTU 58.1 code of practice, the NF P 68203-1 and 2 standards and other applicable standards and codes of practice according to the type of room.
- Installation must conform to the allowable loads specified in the Eurocoustic datasheets to ensure that the suspension system is safe and suited to the installed load.
Colors & Dimensions
Fast and flexible logistics, technical assistance, customer service: Saint-Gobain Eurocoustic accompanies you on your projects on a daily and long-term basis.
Since July 1, 2013, the manufacturer has indicated the CE marking on its products and provided Declarations of Performance (DoP) in pursuance of the Construction Products Regulation.
The declaration of performance expresses the performance of construction products in relation to the essential characteristics of those products in accordance with the relevant harmonized technical specifications. Declarations include the following performance characteristics:
- Reaction to fire
- Release of formaldehyde
- Flexural strength
- Acoustic absorption coefficient (αw)
- Thermal conductivity
The Declaration of Performance (DoP) alone provided by the manufacturer is sufficient evidence of the fire reaction performance of our products and can be used in place of the fire classification test reports.