- Numbered runners for easily identifying lights.
- Tool-free removal of runners.
- Removal of cross tees by simply pressing the clip.
- Grids can be reused after removal.
- Guaranteed connections with an audible click.
- Stable cross tees as soon as fitted.
Caracteristics & Performance
According to EN 13964:
- For white: Euroclass A1.
- For colors: Euroclass A1 - A2, s1, d0
- Refer to the datasheet and DoP.
- T24 Clip-On system grids belong to Class B according to the EN 13964 standard on suspended ceilings.
- T24 Clip-On system grids are available in standard white, black and Grey colors, as well the 37 Eurocolors (depending on the reference) compatible with Eurocolors tiles.
- Visual consistency between tiles and grids has been checked by a color specialist.
- DoP no.: 0007-100.
Indoor Air Quality
- T24 Clip-On system products are classed A+.
Installation & Cleaning
- T24 Clip-On system grids must be fitted in accordance with the requirements of the DTU 58.1 code of practice, the NF P 68203-1 and 2 standards and other applicable standards and codes of practice according to the type of room.
- Installation must conform to the allowable loads specified in the Eurocoustic datasheets to ensure that the suspension system is safe and suited to the installed load.
Colors & Dimensions
Since July 1, 2013, the manufacturer has indicated the CE marking on its products and provided Declarations of Performance (DoP) in pursuance of the Construction Products Regulation.
The declaration of performance expresses the performance of construction products in relation to the essential characteristics of those products in accordance with the relevant harmonized technical specifications. Declarations include the following performance characteristics:
- Reaction to fire
- Release of formaldehyde
- Flexural strength
- Acoustic absorption coefficient (αw)
- Thermal conductivity
The Declaration of Performance (DoP) alone provided by the manufacturer is sufficient evidence of the fire reaction performance of our products and can be used in place of the fire classification test reports.