- Numbered runners for easily identifying lights.
- Tool-free removal of runners.
- Removal of cross tees by simply pressing the clip.
- Grids can be reused after removal.
- Guaranteed connections with an audible click.
- Stable cross tees as soon as fitted.
- Visible 35 mm wing, ideal for oversize modules.
Caracteristics & Performance
According to EN 13964:
- For white: Euroclass A1.
- For colors: Euroclass A1 - A2, s1, d0
- Refer to the datasheet and DoP.
- T35 Clip-On system grids belong to Class B according to the EN 13964 standard on suspended ceilings.
- DoP no.: 0007-100.
Indoor Air Quality
- T35 Clip-On system products are classed A+.
Installation & Cleaning
- T35 Clip-On system grids must be fitted in accordance with the requirements of the DTU 58.1 code of practice, the NF P 68203-1 and 2 standards and other applicable standards and codes of practice according to the type of room.
- Installation must conform to the allowable loads specified in the Eurocoustic datasheets to ensure that the suspension system is safe and suited to the installed load.
Colors & Dimensions
Fast and flexible logistics, technical assistance, customer service: Saint-Gobain Eurocoustic accompanies you on your projects on a daily and long-term basis.