- Acoustic absorption: αw = 1
- Reaction to fire: A1 (white) and A2-s1, d0 (colors)
- Light reflection: > 87%
- 100% flat irrespective of the moisture content
- Thermal resistance: 1.10 m². K/W
- Reduction in artificial lighting needs
- Natural light intake > 6%
- Over 600 format and veil combinations
- 15-year warranty
Caracteristics & Performance
- αw = 1 : class A / NRC = 1
- Light reflection: The light reflection coefficient is more than 87% for white.
- White: L = 94.8% - according to ISO 11664-4.
- Gloss: Matt - The gloss value is - according to ISO 2813.
- Light diffusion: 100% of the light is diffused.
- Natural light intake: 6% improvement in natural light distribution.
- Lighting needs: 11% reduction in artificial lighting needs.
According to EN 13501-1:
- For white: Euroclass A1.
- For colors and patterns: Euroclass A2-s1, d0.
- 111 Tonga® A 40 ceilings (600 x 600 mm) installed on a T24 Quick-Lock® grid (see test report) satisfy the requirements of Section CO13 in the French fire regulations for public-access buildings.
|Classification||Modules (in mm)||Load-bearing structures||Additional insulation|
|REI 30||600 x 600||Concrete, Steel||No|
|REI 30||600 x 600||Timber, Concrete, Steel||160 mm Eurolène® 603 + From 0 to 200 mm of IBR|
- 111 Tonga® A 40 ceilings (600 x 600 and 1,200 x 600 mm) installed on a T24 Quick-Lock® grid (see test reports) are SF30 according to Belgian standard NBN 713-020.
- 100% flat irrespective of the moisture content.
- According to the EN 13162, Tonga® A 40 ceilings offer thermal resistance of 1.10 m². K / W.
Resistance to bending
- According to EN 13964 - Annex F, Tonga® A 40 ceilings are classified as C/130N/m² for dimensions 600 x 600 / 1,200 x 600 / 1,200 x 1,200 mm.
- This value should be kept in mind if any mineral wool is to be laid in the plenum.
Environment and health
- Mineral wool is recyclable, and the vast majority of production waste is recycled. The recycled content of our Tonga® A 40 panels is 45%.
- For projects based on LEED®, BREEAM® and HQE™ Green Building certifications, EPD (Environmental Product Declarations) are available. Contact us.
- Eurocoustic is certified to ISO 14001: 2015 "Environmental Management Systems".
- Eurocoustic stone wool is certified by EUCEB (EUropean CErtification Board of mineral wool product).
- Stone wool panels are manufactured with fibers exempt from the carcinogenic classification (European Regulation 1272/2008 as amended by European Regulation 790/2009). According to the International Agency for Research on Cancer, mineral wool is not classifiable as to its carcinogenicity to humans (Group 3).
- DoP no.: 0007-01 (blanc) et 0007-02 (couleurs).
Indoor Air Quality
- Tonga® A 40 products are classed A+.
Installation & Cleaning
- Installation must conform to the requirements of the DTU 58.1 code of practice, the NF P 68203-1 and 2 standards and other applicable standards and codes of practice according to the type of room.
- You are advised to ensure that air can circulate between the rooms and the plenum to balance the temperature and pressures on each side of the ceiling.
- Tonga® A 40 ceilings are fitted on T15 - T24 grids.
- Tiles can be cut with a craft knife without generating any noise or dust.
- The direction in which the panels should be installed is indicated on the back of the panels.
- The surface of Tonga® A 40 ceilings does not retain dust, which makes them easier to clean.
- Tonga® A 40 ceilings can be cleaned using light brush / vacuum cleaner.
- This type of cleaning will help extend the service life of Tonga® A 40 ceilings.
Colors & Dimensions
Fast and flexible logistics, technical assistance, customer service: Saint-Gobain Eurocoustic accompanies you on your projects on a daily and long-term basis.