- Thermal-acoustic solution
- Acoustic absorption: αw = 1
- Thermal resistance: 2.2 et 2.20 m². K/W
- 100% flat irrespective of the moisture content
- IAQ: Class A+
- Compliant with French thermal building regulations
Caracteristics & Performance
- Light reflection: The light reflection coefficient is for white.
- White: L = 94.8% - according to ISO 11664-4.
- Gloss: Matt - The gloss value is - according to ISO 2813.
- Light diffusion: 100% of the light is diffused.
- Natural light intake: 6% improvement in natural light distribution.
- Lighting needs: 11% reduction in artificial lighting needs.
According to EN 13501-1:
- For white: Euroclass A1
- For colors: Euroclass A2-s1, d0
- 100% flat irrespective of the moisture content.
- Tonga® Therm A 80 ceilings offer thermal resistance measured according to EN 12667 and are ACERMI-certified according to EN 13162:
|77 mm||2.2 et 2.20 m².K/W|
- Compliant with French thermal building regulations.
Resistance to bending
According to EN 13964 - Annex F, tensile strength is expressed according to two criteria:
- The maximum atmospheric conditions to which tiles may be exposed (humidity (%) and temperature (°C)) are expressed in classes from A to D:
|A||Humidity ? 70%
Temperature ? 25°C
|B||Humidity ? 90%
Temperature ? 30°C
|C||Humidity ? 95%
Temperature ? 30°C
+ risk of condensation
|D||Harsher conditions than above|
- The type of load is expressed for a distributed load in N/m² (10 N/m² = 1 kg/m²).
Tonga® Therm A 80 ceilings for exposure class C and all dimensions, including the largest, are classified as C/195N/m².
Environment and health
- Mineral wool is recyclable, and the vast majority of production waste is recycled. The recycled content of our Tonga® Therm A 80 panels is 45%.
- For projects based on NF HQE™, LEED® and BREEAM® construction principles, the verified environmental and health product declarations are available at www.inies.fr.
- Please contact us for more information about environmental certification.
- Eurocoustic is certified to ISO 14001: 2004 "Environmental Management Systems".
- Stone wool panels are manufactured with fibers exempt from the carcinogenic classification (European Regulation 1272/2008 as amended by European Regulation 790/2009). According to the International Agency for Research on Cancer, mineral wool is not classifiable as to its carcinogenicity to humans (Group 3).
- DoP no.: 0007-12, 0007-13 et
- N° DoP : @@MARQUAGE_CE@@
Indoor Air Quality
- Products Tonga® Therm A 80 are class A+.
Installation & Cleaning
- Installation must conform to the requirements of the DTU 58.1 code of practice, the NF P 68203-1 and 2 standards and other applicable standards and codes of practice according to the type of room.
- You are advised to ensure that air can circulate between the rooms and the plenum to balance the temperature and pressures on each side of the ceiling.
- Tonga® Therm A 80 ceilings are fitted on T24 - T35 grids.
- Tiles can be cut with a craft knife without generating any noise or dust.
- The surface of Tonga® Therm A 80 ceilings does not retain dust, which makes them easier to clean.
- Tonga® Therm A 80 ceilings can be cleaned using light brush / vacuum cleaner.
- This type of cleaning will help extend the service life of Tonga® Therm A 80 ceilings.
Colors & Dimensions
Fast and flexible logistics, technical assistance, customer service: Saint-Gobain Eurocoustic accompanies you on your projects on a daily and long-term basis.