- Acoustic absorption: αw = 1
- Reaction to fire: A1
- Cleaning: five cleaning methods
- Light reflection: > 89%
- 100% flat irrespective of the moisture content
- Painted edges and faces, Boreal finish
- High density panel
- Smooth, satin and bright finish
- Control of airbone particles: ISO 4
- Resistance to mold: Degree 0
Caracteristics & Performance
- αw = 1 : class A / NRC = 0.95
- Light reflection: The light reflection coefficient is more than 89%.
- White: L = 95.6% - according to ISO 11664-4.
- Gloss: Matt - The gloss value is 2,54 % avec un angle de 85° - according to ISO 2813.
- Light diffusion: > 99 % of the light is diffused.
- According to EN 13501-1: Euroclass A1.
- 111 Tonga® Ultra Clean A 22 ceilings (600 x 600 mm) installed on a T24 Quick-Lock® grid (see test report) satisfy the requirements of Section CO13 in the French fire regulations for public-access buildings.
|Classification||Modules (in mm)||Load-bearing structures||Additional insulation|
|REI 30||600 x 600||Concrete, Steel||No|
|REI 30||600 x 600||Timber, Concrete, Steel||160 mm Eurolène® 603|
- 111 Tonga® Ultra Clean A 22 ceilings (600 x 600 and 1,200 x 600 mm) installed on a T24 Quick-Lock® grid (see test reports) are SF 30 according to Belgian standard NBN 713-020.
- 100% flat irrespective of the moisture content.
Control of Airborn particles
- Tonga® Ultra Clean A 22 ceilings are Class ISO 4 according to ISO 14644-1.
Resistance to mould
- Tonga® Ultra Clean A 22 ceilings prevent fungal growth: Degree 0 according to ISO 846.
Environment and health
- Mineral wool is recyclable, and the vast majority of production waste is recycled. The recycled content of our Tonga® Ultra Clean A 22 panels is 45%.
- For projects based on LEED®, BREEAM® and HQE™ Green Building certifications, EPD (Environmental Product Declarations) are available. Contact us.
- Eurocoustic is certified to ISO 14001: 2015 "Environmental Management Systems".
- Eurocoustic stone wool is certified by EUCEB (EUropean CErtification Board of mineral wool product).
- Stone wool panels are manufactured with fibers exempt from the carcinogenic classification (European Regulation 1272/2008 as amended by European Regulation 790/2009). According to the International Agency for Research on Cancer, mineral wool is not classifiable as to its carcinogenicity to humans (Group 3).
- DoP no.: 0007-04.
Indoor Air Quality
- Tonga® Ultra Clean A 22 products are classed A.
Installation & Cleaning
- Installation must conform to the requirements of the DTU 58.1 code of practice, the NF P 68203-1 and 2 standards and other applicable standards and codes of practice according to the type of room.
- You are advised to ensure that air can circulate between the rooms and the plenum to balance the temperature and pressures on each side of the ceiling.
- Tonga® Ultra Clean A 22 ceilings are fitted on T15 - T24 grids.
- Tiles can be cut with a craft knife without generating any noise or dust.
- The direction in which the panels should be installed is indicated on the back of the panels.
- Contact us if any mineral wool is to be laid in the plenum.
- The painted surface of Tonga® Ultra Clean A 22 ceilings does not retain dust, which makes them easier to clean.
- Tonga® Ultra Clean A 22 ceilings can be cleaned using light brush, vacuum cleaner, compressed air, wet sponge (with or without detergent), dry or wet steam + dry cloth.
- This type of cleaning will help extend the service life of Tonga® Ultra Clean A 22 ceilings.
Colors & Dimensions
Fast and flexible logistics, technical assistance, customer service: Saint-Gobain Eurocoustic accompanies you on your projects on a daily and long-term basis.