- Acoustic absorption: αw = 0.90
- Reaction to fire: A1
- Cleaning: five cleaning methods
- Light reflection: > 89%
- 100% flat irrespective of the moisture content
- Painted edges and faces, Boreal finish
- High density panel
- Smooth, satin and bright finish
- Control of airbone particles: ISO 4
- Resistance to mold: Degree 0
Caracteristics & Performance
- αw = 0.90 : class A / NRC = 0.85
- Light reflection: The light reflection coefficient is is superior to 89%.
- White: L = 95.6% - according to ISO 11664-4.
- Gloss: Matt - The gloss value is 2,54 % avec un angle de 85° - according to ISO 2813.
- Light diffusion: > 99 % of the light is diffused.
- According to EN 13501-1: Euroclass A1.
- 111 Tonga® Ultra Clean E 20 ceilings (600 x 600 mm) installed on a T24 Quick-Lock® grid (see test report) satisfy the requirements of Section CO13 in the French fire regulations for public-access buildings.
|Classification||Modules (in mm)||Load-bearing structures||Additional insulation|
|REI 30||600 x 600||Concrete, Steel||No|
|REI 30||600 x 600||Timber, Concrete, Steel||160 mm Eurolène® 603 + 0 to 200 mm of IBR|
- 111 Tonga® Ultra Clean E 20 ceilings (600 x 600 and 1,200 x 600 mm) installed on a T24 Quick-Lock® grid (see test reports) are SF 30 according to Belgian standard NBN 713-020.
- 100% flat irrespective of the moisture content.
Control of Airborn particles
- Tonga® Ultra Clean E 20 ceilings are Class ISO 4 according to ISO 14644-1.
Resistance to mould
- Tonga® Ultra Clean E 20 ceilings prevent fungal growth: Degree 0 according to ISO 846.
Environment and health
- Mineral wool is recyclable, and the vast majority of production waste is recycled. The recycled content of our Tonga® Ultra Clean E 20 panels is 45%.
- For projects based on LEED®, BREEAM® and HQE™ Green Building certifications, EPD (Environmental Product Declarations) are available. Contact us.
- Eurocoustic is certified to ISO 14001: 2015 "Environmental Management Systems".
- Eurocoustic stone wool is certified by EUCEB (EUropean CErtification Board for mineral wool product).
- Stone wool panels are manufactured with fibers exempt from the carcinogenic classification (European Regulation 1272/2008 as amended by European Regulation 790/2009). According to the International Agency for Research on Cancer, mineral wool is not classifiable as to its carcinogenicity to humans (Group 3).
- DoP no.: 0007-04.
Indoor Air Quality
- Tonga® Ultra Clean E 20 products are classed A.
Installation & Cleaning
- Installation must conform to the requirements of the DTU 58.1 code of practice, the NF P 68203-1 and 2 standards and other applicable standards and codes of practice according to the type of room.
- You are advised to ensure that air can circulate between the rooms and the plenum to balance the temperature and pressures on each side of the ceiling.
- Tonga® Ultra Clean E 20 ceilings are fitted on T15 - T15 hollow joint - T24 grids.
- Tiles can be cut with a craft knife without generating any noise or dust.
- The direction in which the panels should be installed is indicated on the back of the panels.
- Contact us if any mineral wool is to be laid in the plenum.
- The painted surface of Tonga® Ultra Clean E 20 ceilings does not retain dust, which makes them easier to clean.
- Tonga® Ultra Clean E 20 ceilings can be cleaned using light brush, vacuum cleaner, compressed air, wet sponge (with or without detergent), dry or wet steam + dry cloth.
- This type of cleaning will help extend the service life of Tonga® Ultra Clean E 20 ceilings.
Colors & Dimensions
Fast and flexible logistics, technical assistance, customer service: Saint-Gobain Eurocoustic accompanies you on your projects on a daily and long-term basis.
Since July 1, 2013, the manufacturer has indicated the CE marking on its products and provided Declarations of Performance (DoP) in pursuance of the Construction Products Regulation.
The declaration of performance expresses the performance of construction products in relation to the essential characteristics of those products in accordance with the relevant harmonized technical specifications. Declarations include the following performance characteristics:
- Reaction to fire
- Release of formaldehyde
- Flexural strength
- Acoustic absorption coefficient (αw)
- Thermal conductivity
The Declaration of Performance (DoP) alone provided by the manufacturer is sufficient evidence of the fire reaction performance of our products and can be used in place of the fire classification test reports.