- Matt finish for greater viewing quality
- No reflections, regardless of where viewers are sitting in the auditorium.
- Superior seamless visual effect with Eurocoustic EuroNoir tiles.
Caracteristics & Performance
According to EN 13964:
- Euroclass A1,s2,d0
- Refer to the datasheet and DoP.
- Ultramatt black T35 Hook-On system grids belong to Class B according to the EN 13964 standard on suspended ceilings.
- Ultramatt black T35 Hook-On system grids come with a matt finish.
- Ultramatt black T35 Hook-On system grids are made from ultramatt black pre-lacquered steel. They are perfectly compatible with EuroNoir EC43 tiles.
- Visual consistency between tiles and grids has been checked by a color specialist.
- DoP no.: .
Indoor Air Quality
- Les Systèmes Hook-On T35 Ultramat Noir sont classés A+.
Installation & Cleaning
- Ultramatt black T35 Hook-On system grids must be fitted in accordance with the requirements of the DTU 58.1 code of practice, the NF P 68203-1 and 2 standards and other applicable standards and codes of practice according to the type of room.
- Installation must conform to the allowable loads specified in the Eurocoustic datasheets to ensure that the suspension system is safe and suited to the installed load.
Colors & Dimensions
Fast and flexible logistics, technical assistance, customer service: Saint-Gobain Eurocoustic accompanies you on your projects on a daily and long-term basis.
Since July 1, 2013, the manufacturer has indicated the CE marking on its products and provided Declarations of Performance (DoP) in pursuance of the Construction Products Regulation.
The declaration of performance expresses the performance of construction products in relation to the essential characteristics of those products in accordance with the relevant harmonized technical specifications. Declarations include the following performance characteristics:
- Reaction to fire
- Release of formaldehyde
- Flexural strength
- Acoustic absorption coefficient (αw)
- Thermal conductivity
The Declaration of Performance (DoP) alone provided by the manufacturer is sufficient evidence of the fire reaction performance of our products and can be used in place of the fire classification test reports.